- The client must make 100% advance payment upon confirming the service quotation or at the time of delivery or while installation process.
- Customer will pay all charges specified in the Sales Invoice for the services and delivery done by Tybat.
- Acceptable payment methods for any related transaction with Tybat include credit / debit card payment, online payment gateway and by cash.
- Sales Invoice will include an itemized breakdown of all fees and expenses associated with the delivery of services.
Refund / Return Policy
- You have kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the Products can be resold at full price.
- You have not used the Products.
- Products you received over 7 days ago.
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect).
- Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same original condition as you received them.
- Products without original packaging or labels.
- Products that have been assembled, used, altered, or installed.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty claims to be made on specific time period mentioned – A battery failure claim beyond its warranty period will not be entertained.
- Warranty claim on batteries/tyres is valid for the vehicles registered within UAE & recorded in the Warranty Card/Invoice. Warranty will cease once it is transferred to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not cover discharge of battery as indicated by the Magic Eye
- The defective battery if replaced will become the property of Tybat
- The warranty is limited to defects arising in the battery due to manufacturing faults only. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained.
- All batteries sold by Tybat come with a One-year, One-time replacement warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the battery caused by faulty electrical systems in the vehicle, service by unauthorized persons, fitment of additional accessories, abuse, accident.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the “Terms & Conditions of Warranty” mentioned in the Warranty Card at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is constrained within Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman localities.
- Any shipments outside the mentioned localities are not available at this time.
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Confirmed delivery will be made within one working day or on your scheduled date and time.
- Correct delivery address and location to be provided for delivering goods.
- Delivery charge is on us providing you free delivery of goods.
- Confirm your location beforehand of delivery – location changes thereafter are subjective to minimal charges.
- Check your package upon receiving.
- Cancelling the order at your doorstep will impose a cancellation charge (Applicable for Cash-On-Delivery). For online payment cancellation charge will be deducted from the refund.
- Refund will be processed in 5-7 working days.
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately on: 800-TYBAT(89228).
- For further queries contact us on the same Toll Free No: 800-TYBAT(89228).