Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty claims to be made on specific time period mentioned – A battery failure claim beyond its warranty period will not be entertained.
- Warranty claim on batteries/tyres is valid for the vehicles registered within UAE & recorded in the Warranty Card/Invoice. Warranty will cease once it is transferred to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not cover discharge of battery as indicated by the Magic Eye
- The defective battery if replaced will become the property of Tybat
- The warranty is limited to defects arising in the battery due to manufacturing faults only. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained.
- All batteries sold by Tybat come with a One-year, One-time replacement warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the battery caused by faulty electrical systems in the vehicle, service by unauthorized persons, fitment of additional accessories, abuse, accident.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the “Terms & Conditions of Warranty” mentioned in the Warranty Card at the time of purchase.